Monday, October 6, 2008

What did he say! What did I say?

Sunday, while watching conference, I told Autumn to remember what President Monson was saying. I couldn't believe it, he was talking about exactly what I was saying, what I was feeling. I do live in the moment but I live in the past as well. I guess when a person reaches the autumn of their life its easy to look back. I look to the future more now than ever before. Why? I think because I am living for me for the first time. I no longer live to please everyone else, but live to please my Heavenly Father and myself. My husband is at the top but I must put myself first only for awhile so I can understand who Iam. Don't lose yourself in your spouse or your children or someday you may find you are a stranger to yourself.

1 comment:

Laura D said...

I am glad my hubby is always helping me to be me and not just a mom and wife. I love you mom. I just try to love myself all along the way then I don't wish for things to be different. Enjoy your journy.