Friday, October 3, 2008

Isn't life funny. You can't wait to become an adult, and then it happens. The whole while I find myself wishing to go back in time. Despite the improvements, I find myself wishing. Sometimes we spend too much time wishing and not enough enjoing the moment. I miis being the child (some of it) playing on Grandpa's floor, playing Ditch, going Trick or Treating. I miss the times when milk, juice and anythng else liquid would envelope my clean kitchen floor. NEVER ON A DIRTY FLOOR. I miss the times when I said and said and said Go To Bed. I dreamed of the day that it (the caose) would all end. I would enjoy the clean floors, the quite evenings. NOW!! i DON'T CARE SO MUCH ABOUT CLEAN FLOORS AND QUITE NIGHTS. Don't get me wrong I enjoy my evenings but, When their are little ones about that truely love you and depend on you, you know how important you are. I miss that. When you see the older ones leaving this world and you are suddenly the older generation, you can feel less important. The cycle of life has changed. You are no longer the butterfly but ready to fly. Maybe that is how God made it. In the end we must be sure that we have filled our own cups so that we can fly and show God and our family what is truely important. We must become complete, well rounded people.

1 comment:

Sarah Ragatz said...

Gee, Mom it looks like you're right on the bullseye with these thoughts. This is exactly what President Monson talked about Sunday morning. We should try to live in the moment. Even though you have a lot of things you miss now, don't forget to enjoy the stage you're currently in because once you're on to the next you'll miss this one, too!