Saturday, September 8, 2012

Life

Funny how life works, not funny as in ha ha, but as in strange, hard to figure out. A little over a year ago my husband had a heart attack. He survived after having a 6 by-pass surgery. Iam very lucky he survived. Iam even more aware of that today. On September 7, my dear friend, Julie, lost her husbad to cancer of the brain. He was diagnosed just 7 months ago. I feel several emotions, sad, lucky, blessed, and maybe even a little quilty. I know I have no reason to feel quilty, but knowing we cheated death and David did not is hard.

David was a very special man. When Julie first started dating David I didn't like him. As time went on I realized it wasn't him but the fear of losing Julie to a different life style. Needless to say I did not lose her but gained a new friend. David was the kind of man that respected women. He was a good friend. I knew I could count on David for any thing I might need.  he has been a good husband for Julie. Not only did he take good care of her but he expanded her horizon beyond.

David, you are missed already. Life will go on but never so fast that we don't take a moment to think of you. We love you.

No comments: