Monday, June 14, 2010

Where Does Time Go

Oh my! I have been married for 42 years. My son turned 39 years old. How can that be? I am only 29 years old. Really!! I went to girls camp this past week. Surrounded by some 75 girls ages 12 to 18 showed me I was not 29 any more. I can get by the years of marriage and even my own children flying past 29 but these girls were something else. The heat was unbareable, the late "noisey"nights were long and I lost alot of energy. I have been sleeping for 3 days to regroup. The slip and slide down the hill into the mud was fun but my body could only take one trip down. Wisconsin Dells will find me sitting with the babies most of the time.
Truely I tend to think young but my body tells my brain to mind my age for I have little engery. Do you have the problem of too many projects? Well that is how my life is; I want to do all kinds of things that my poor brain tells me to. I am crazy. When I do it any way my body takes revenge. Maybe I am not 29 any more, maybe I need to remember I am going to be 59 years old, boy is that old! I believe you are only as old as you feel, but I don't want to feel 59.

No comments: