Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

Mothers day has always been a day to enjoy. I remember making gifts and cards in school for my mom. In my adult years I tried to buy her gifts that would make her happy. Now she has passed on and all I can do is think of her and wish I could see her, talk to her, hug her, and tell her how much I love her. For now those times are gone. I must look at myself as a mother and my daughters as mothers and wonder if I had an influence on their motherhood. I know my mom influenced the way I was a mom, so Iam sure I have influenced my daughters. At any rate another Mothers Day has come and gone. More memories have flooded my heart and I am grateful to be a mom and a grandma. One of the greatest gifts God has given me. Happy Mothers Day, Mom.

2 comments:

Sarah Ragatz said...

You're a great mom! And you're right, you've certainly influenced me as a mother. I'm grateful for your example.

Laura D said...

Sarah said it all. You are a great mom adn I am blessed to call you mine.